Tuesday, 6 March 2012

March 11th - Turbo Fire Start-up!!

A wonderful friend of mine left an email in my inbox saying that she was planning to start a new venture and it was something we both had in common and then left me hanging in suspense while she went for a meeting.  I racked my brain trying to figure out what it was.  Her next email almost had me jumping for joy at my desk!  She got Turbo Fire!  This meant I had a PARTNER!

My mind went into overdrive and a mental list was being created almost instantly.  What was I to do to ensure success this time?  This had to be a NO FAIL plan!  First, a prep list of what I needed.

  1. Print the Turbo Fire 9 week preparation schedule to stick beside my calendar at home.
  2. Find my self-inking smiley face stamp to mark the schedule daily once the workout is accomplished. ( I am very visual and like to see progress)
  3. Purchase a sort of splitter to connect my DVD player and PS3 player in my old television. (The reason being that my son brings his PS3 to his Dad's place)
  4. Find my workout/food journal to track my progress.
  5. Move my microwave to the small counter by the refrigerator to make space for my Magic Bullet (easier access to make morning protein shakes AND prevent me from stuffing bills between wall and microwave which ends up looking messy)
  6. Make space in the basement to workout in (minimal furniture moving)
  7. Calculate my calorie consumption according to the Turbo Fire Formula
  8. Get more frozen fruit to add to my shakes
The 9 week preparation schedule is printed and ready to stick on the wall.  I've purchased the splitter to connect both the DVD and PS3 in the television.  My workout/food journal was found in my gym bag.  The microwave will be moved tonight and the mound of paper will also be sorted tonight.  I can make space in the basement tonight while doing laundry.  Frozen fruit will be purchased Thursday evening.  Hmmm.. since I don't have my Turbo Fire documentation with me, I'll figure out tonight the number of calories I need to consume while on this program.


Some Quotes To Keep Me Motivated

Eighty percent of success is showing up.



-- Woody Allen

Pain is temporary.  Quitting lasts forever.
Don't give up what you want most for what you want now!


And now, as Nike puts it, it's time for me to JUST DO IT!!!

My starting weight is 160lbs
My goal weight is 140lbs by May 31, 2012.

The Sarcastic Klicker

1 comment:

knitjo said...

You Can Do it!!!!!
Especially if you start on my birthday.;)