Tuesday, 14 February 2012

A Little Kindness on Valentine's Day

This morning, on the bus, I got a special Valentine's Day wish.  A mentally disabled young man hopped on the bus and said "Excuse me!" repeatedly to people seated in front of him.  No one offered their seat.  I stood up, and offered him mine.  He gave me the most genuine smile and exclaimed "Happy Valentine's Day!!".  It warmed my heart and brightened my morning eventhough the sun was hiding behind the clouds.

My sweetheart brought me lunch today and is planning to take me out for dinner this weekend at this quaint little Italian Restaurant in my home town of Rockland.  The place is called Rosalynn's Bistro and Catering.  All I can say is... delicious... delectable... It's a hidden treasure.  If you happen to drive through Rockland, Ontario one day, stop by for dinner.  You won't be disappointed.

I will be completing the Demne hat this evening.  It is a very quick knit.  I'll post pics soon!

The Sarcastic Klicker


No comments: