Wednesday, 15 February 2012

A Lazy Evening

Yesterday, on the way home, I stopped and picked up the latest KnitScene by Interweave

Browsing through this magazine, these three patterns really caught my eye.


Brindle Pullover - Debbie O'Neill
 My weakness is for the colors and the pretty stitch created with a slip-stitch pattern.


Natalie Mitts - Andrea Jurgrau
 These fingerless gloves are so feminine with the delicate lace and scallopped beaded edging at the wrist.

Flying Buttress Tank - Andrea Rangel
I'm in love with the shape of this one... light... flowing.  I could show off my new waist come May!

The rest of my evening was spend with a good friend, knitting, chatting and playing with her kittens.  The Demne hat is just about done!

Tonight:  Groceries and hopefully cleaning out the refrigerator.  My plan is to also make a nice salad for my lunches... Tex Mex style salad with black beans, corn, tomatoes, red pepper and Mango Peach salsa for a dressing.

Signing off for now...

The Sarcastic Klicker

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Ooooh very nice patterns! I especially like the third one, but that sort of pattern doesn't suit girls who are mostly ass LOL I'll have to see if there's something similar in a tunic-y sort of top.