Friday, 17 February 2012

Color on Grey

The clouds have rolled in and have quickly changed the perfect sun filled morning.  This does not dampen my mood though as it still feels like Spring.

My sock addiction came back today.  I've barely knit on any socks since before Christmas because my bus rides were recently spent reading Mémoires d'un Quartier, a French Québec book series.  I just finished book 9 and there are 10 out so far.  Mom has number 10.  While I wait for her to read it, I'll knit my Aunt Claire's socks which are on my list of projects for my 2012 Stash Busting Challenge.  They sure added to the sunshine this morning and renewed my passion for knitting as many rounds as I can on the bus ride to work.



Photo courtesy of Andrée Lise Photography
 The background used for my sock photo above is the Stockholm Cowl which I knit for myself last November.  It kept me nice and warm throughout the winter.


My weekend is looking awesome!  It will begin this evening with knitting at Café de Joël, a cozy coffee shop in Rockland, followed by watching a rented movie at home with my BF.

Saturday, cleaning is calling my name.  That will be rewarded with dinner at Rosalynn's Bistro and then a trip to the theatre to see This Means War.

Sunday is dedicated to adding more stitches on my Aunt Claire's sock, casting on a surprise baby gift for a friend and movies.

May your weekend be as pleasurable as mine.

The Sarcastic Klicker

No comments: