Thursday, 6 January 2011

Oops, I Did It Again!

The yarn begged me to take it home! I SWEAR! How could I resist the soft and cushy, colorful skeins! They were screaming my name! It was all my sister's fault! I needed another skein of Nepal to finish her scarf. That's what led me to the LYS in the first place.

How could I ever resist this... discontinued... reduced...


I recharged my dinosaur of a digital camera and I'm planning to take pics of my yarn so I can post it all on my Ravelry stash and then link it to patterns and hopefully get it into the Knitting Queue.

A few projects have been finished which I have yet to post pictures of on my project page.

Currently, I am working on this scarf which will complete a set and matches the hat I knit for my sister.



Lots of Rav work ahead!

This was is my evening at my cousin's place... pj's, slippers/socks, candlelight, wine, knitting...


With this little creature tucked in my hoodie...

El verbo ser

Presente
Soy
Eres
Es
Somos
Sois
Son
Pretérito Perfecto Simple
Fui
Fuiste
Fue
Fuimos
Fuisteis
Fueron

Futuro
Seré
Serás
Será
Seremos
Seréis
Serán
K.

No comments: