Thursday, 11 February 2010

Red

The stores beckon me around Valentine's Day. Red is the deep vibrant color that captures my heart. A warm feeling swirls through me when I browse the seasonal section spilling over with hearts in reds and pinks. The red makes me want to buy candy, buy gifts for everyone, including myself! It's a time where I have to reign myself in and say "Whoa", more than once.

This year, I'm taking the kids to the Professional Bull Riding event on February 20. They are ecstatic about it... and personally, I can't wait myself!!! YAY! Unfortunately, they won't be with me on the Heart Day. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day with my kids. They have a PD day and it's perfect timing. We'll bake a heart shaped cake and decorate it.

Plans this weekend include watching the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympics, skating on the canal, dinner at a restaurant and knitting with my Sunday group.

Since I won't be online this weekend, I'll take the opportunity to wish you all a

Until next post...

K.

No comments: