Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Festive Lights, Pretty Bows and A Dog In A Santa Hat

I really enjoy the holidays. This warmth fills my heart at the sound of Christmas music and the sight of houses decorated with lights.


My daughter and I decorated sugar cookies last night. This evening, I will decorate the gingerbread ones with white royal icing. They'll be eaten on Christmas Eve and given away as presents.



My shopping is just about finished. I'll be wrapping up a storm on Friday evening.

I have to find some time to go through my yarn stash as we're having a yarn swap with a knitting group on Sunday morning. So, I'll be bringing lots of yarn as I really need to clean up the stash. I also want to make sure that every ball of yarn is stored away with a project in mind. It will take me quite some time.

Our pup Jayk is also in the Christmas spirit. Not too sure if he's impressed about it though. LOL!


Until next post...

K.

No comments: