Thursday, 5 March 2009

Mark The Calendar!!!

I'll let it speak for itself:



I took my camera out at knit night!! This is my cousin, Diane, who is proudly modeling her finished shrug! We're all so proud of her as she worked really hard on that project and finished it!! YAY!!

After a morning training session, my energy is practically nil. Sitting in a room and listening for two and a half hours is NOT one of my favorite things. After 30 minutes of sitting idle, anywhere, I look at the time and my legs want to get moving. Just look at my knitting habits! I'm always looking at new patterns, starting new projects, buying yarn, going to knit nights and meeting other knitters, reading up on anything knitting related, started designing some of my own stuff, feel the need to want to learn to spin yarn, etc. I'm a jumping jelly bean! Even my everyday work is a multi-tasking juggling day. That's the way I like it... not routine, not repetitive, a surprise every day. :o)

Need to catch up on work related things now. My tummy is full and I've reloaded on caffeine.

Until next post...

K.

No comments: