Friday, 6 March 2009

Breathe... Relax...

The end of a long week. Finally, able to sit, breathe and relax.

As mentioned in my last post, I did not update my blog last night. After the kids were in bed, I flopped in front of the t.v. and watched a documentary called "Shock Wave". It's shocking to know that in the imminent future, a monumental tidal wave will hit the West Coast and even more shocking to find out that 39 tidal waves hit in the last 10,000 years! Too bad I fell asleep during the last half hour of the show. :o(

On tonight's agenda:

- Spending time with my kids while pushing them to clean their rooms

- Yarn De-stashing/reorganizing finale while my kids clean their rooms

- Blogging BIGTIME while doing laundry

- Staying up as late as I can because it's Friday. :o)


Time for me to get to work!

Until next post...

K.

No comments: