Monday, 24 November 2008

The Baby is HERE!!!!

It's end of November already??? Just got a call from my boyfriend who announced that his good friend had her baby, a boy! He is the Godfather of the newborn and I thought it would be special if the baby received a hand knit sweater. The sweater is not even on the needles yet! Hmmm... I'll cast on for a couple of sizes bigger than newborn.... maybe 18 months to fit him by fall 2009.

This was the sweater I picked to knit for him with a matching hat.

Baby Pooman from Berroco

I better get knitting! Another new project to start... hmmm... I have socks, scarf, SENS sweater, old baby set I never finished, a toddler holiday sweater I designed but did not finish and now, this new baby sweater and hat. I can handle this!

Until next post...

K.

No comments: