Wednesday, 27 August 2008

The Frenzied Life...

Back to school for the kids! This is when I throw all organizationals skills out the window. Somehow, I am always at the store for extra school supplies and whatever I had planned for the evening is forgotten.

Out come the lunch boxes, school bags, gazillion forms from school, homework and the hectic running around like a chicken with its head cut off! EEEK! Coming home is always a huge surprise as to what happened at school and what is needed for special school projects and trips to the library/store to get the needed whatever to complete them.

Funny enough, with all the hooplah, I get just as excited as the kids when the first week of school rolls around. I go nuts buying myself new school supplies too! Of course, I get an agenda that begins in August so I can follow the school year... so much easier!

On the yarn front, I have been knitting away for the last month and here is what I have done so far...

The scarf for donation


My first ever design which I name the Holiday Toddler Sweater. This gave me a lot of grief... knit, check, grrrrrr, rip, knit, check, grrrr, rip... hmmm... could be a new hip hop tune! LOL!

AND the beginning of my knit along by designer Joan Michaels-Montgomery


The long weekend will be full of knitting for sure!

Until next post...

K.

No comments: