Saturday, 5 July 2008

Knitting Treasures...

Surfing the net the other day, I came across two sites I wanted to share.

The first one is Knit Daily. I have been trying to register there for quite some time and oddly enough, I can never get access. I go on the site, enter my email and password, then go to my email to confirm my registration and the site is down. Or I don't have time to check my email, think about it a month later and my spam watch has deleted it. Hmmm... I tried again this morning with no luck. The site is down. I want my 50 free patterns and weekly free pattern!

The second website I came accross is Meetup. This place is awesome! You can search interest groups in your city. I found knitting groups and spanish language groups. It lets the organizer post information on the group and their next meeting times. Members can also comment on the meeting groups. What a nifty idea!

Look at the Echanacea in my garden... I am a sucker for flowers and gardens...




Well, it's off to work for me. Overtime... UGH!

Until the next post...

K.

No comments: