Wednesday, 14 May 2008

You have to see THIS!!!

It is done! My first sock is C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-D !!! Can you believe it?? *dancing a little jig*




Hey Moms! Did you have a nice Mother's Day weekend? I sure did! ... Well... I stuffed my face at a restaurant on Saturday and stuffed my face at my Mom's on Sunday. Oink!

Me and Mom...




My best present? My kids! My daughter got me flowers and my son made me a beautiful bowl to put candles in and sang me a wonderful song. I'm the luckiest Mom to have two loving, healthy children. I love you Marissa and Jeremy!

I fell off the wagon and started knitting up my el cheapo yarn I got because I love the color and texture so much. It knits up beautifully! Why pay $100 when you can get this for $4.97????




I have decided to make this out of it.



Now that I know what I will make out of it and pretty much figured out the gauge, I need to take my hands OFF of it and get back to the Sens Sweater. *kicking myself*

Until next post...

K.

No comments: