Thursday, 10 April 2008

Stitch and Bitch Night!!

My daughter and I baked muffins last night for my fellow knitters who will be coming by tonight for our regular Thursday evening get-together.

A decision has been made on the Sens Sweater. I will actually frog it and begin again. Please excuse me while I have a short nervous breakdown. BWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!! *sigh* I feel slightly better now... slightly. I wish I had thought of being more careful when I was still at this point in the sweater. Look at me... happy to be starting something new... stress free!




Progress is not a word I would use for my knitting at the moment. More like stalled, depressing... It is at times like this that I feel the need to start something new... something small with vibrant colors. Maybe a hat or a felted bag! :)

It's unfortunate that Yarn Harlotwas not invited to Ottawa for the tour. I really would have loved to meet her in person... see "The Sock" and take a good look at her knitting hands and maybe have some of her magic rub off on me.

The sun is out, the birds are chirping. The sound of a robin is music to my ears... SPRING... SPRING!!! I will totally ignore the forecast of 2cm of snow for tomorrow. They are SO wrong!

This coming weekend is dedicated to working on uploading pictures, burning a CD with my favorite Latin American music on it and KNITTING! I will be up early and tackling the Sens Sweater very early on Saturday morning. Morning sunshine (sunshine is the operative word here) is always a great motivator.

Last Sunday, we celebrated my BF's father's birthday... the big 60!!




Until next post...

K.

No comments: