Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Short lived excitement...

After running like a maniac making dinner yesterday, doing dishes and a quick trip to my cousin's place, I finally sat down to sew up my finished sock. Once half of the stitches were grafted, I noticed a little loop sticking out about half an inch from the toe. Inspecting it a little closer, I realized it was a dropped stitch! EEEK! I gently put the sock down, took out a stitch holder and put the stitch onto it and decided to watch the last of the hockey game between the Flyers and the Capitals.

You can inspect the litte pest of a stitch yourself, hoping my picture is clear enough.




Tonight, I will attempt on finishing that sock once and for all, and get going on the dreaded Sens Sweater. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE to knit... just a little frustrating when you have to back track. While I am stuck in ruts like this, I try to visualize the next project so that it motivates me to finish this one (or these ones). :o)

Rain or a thunderstorm in the forecast today, but the warmth is still with us at 24 degrees celcius!

Until next post...

K.

No comments: