Tuesday, 29 April 2008

New opportunities...

For quite a while now I have been wanting a change in my job life. Part of me is fearful as I have been with this Department for 15 years and know all the ins and outs here. Another part of me wants change... I applied for a job with an agency and I sure hope I get a call. It sounds perfect! I am keeping my fingers crossed. :o)

Tonight, I will definitely get the needles out. I want that sock finished! It is bugging me that I can't even find the time to correct on little mistake! Only one problem... I am running errands tonight with BF... BF loves to shop and look at everything... I do too, but not on weeknights. We'll see what time I actually get home.

I was up at 6am this morning checking for birds on the bird feeder at BF's place. No luck, it was empty. They'll probably be there this evening. I just hope it holds true to its name and it is squirrel proof. You'll see bird pics tomorrow if any feathered creatures are on the feeder this evening. :o)

Until next post...

K.

No comments: