Friday, 17 August 2007

One month has gone by already???

Things are definitely improving on the home front with my son. I have to say that his behaviour is slowly improving.

It has been a very busy summer with little knitting. I am running to soccer games, barbecues, activities with my kids and helping my boyfriend with his house painting.

My layette set is coming along slowly. The cardigan is finished and the bonnet is nearly completed. I'll be posting pictures soon.

I am contemplating starting a knitting group in my town. I will be getting information from City Hall to see what space would be available for me to hold it in. It's something I've been wanting to do for many years now. I had started one in the town where I used to reside in 2 years ago. The interest just was not there and the town is very tiny.

Here are my two children. The pictures were taken by my best friend yesterday.


No comments: