Monday, 27 August 2007

It starts all over again...

Well, it's back to school time again for my children. I have finished the running around for school supplies, clothes, numerous calls to ensure bus transportation and now I am to identify everything with the permanent marker and make lunches. Also, it's back to work for me on August 30th. Wow! Is summer already over?

I dread the stressful evenings of rushing home to get dinner ready, help the kids with homework and then basically rush them off to bed. It seems I don't get enough time with them. I feel like it's a race every night until 10pm where by then I am exhausted and just want to go to bed.

As for knitting, I am contemplating joining a knitting group in September. I still have trouble finding the time to get the needles out but the long weekend is near and I am hopeful... very hopeful. And of course, I will be commuting by city bus too which will give me the time to stitch away on the road to the office.

I still have to manage to find some time to post my knitting pictures. Hopefully by Wednesday, they will be posted along with other pictures.

Signing off for tonight.

No comments: