Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Progress on the baby outfit... and more...

I am happy to report that I am finding much needed relaxing time to knit. I have just about finished all the pieces for the baby cardigan and will be shortly putting it together. Pics of the finished sleeves and left front of the cardigan are attached. :o) I've also included a pic of my little devil... notice the horns slowly growing on his head.

I am putting a plan into place at home to deal with my son's behavior issues. The weekend started out well and I finally thought that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. I was shortly disappointed on Sunday night after a trip to grandma's house where his behavior was irratical. I immediately followed through with my plan and reprimanded him quickly and forced him to apologize to those involved. His planned bicycle trip home was postponed to a further date if his behavior improved. Therefore, his bicycle remained at grandma's house. We are supposed to pick it up tonight if all is well. I am not losing sight of transforming my son back to his old polite, unspoiled and ungrateful behavior in the next few months. These things do take time and patience.



No comments: