Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Knitting over the weekend


I managed to do a bit of knitting over the weekend. The baby layette set is slowly coming along. I've included pics. I figure that if I post a couple of times a week, it will get me knitting more because I'll want to post pictures.

I got together with a friend on Canada Day and enjoyed watching the fireworks with the kids. We were sitting right underneath the fireworks display and they were amazing. Our small town sure knows how to celebrate with a bang. :o)






I'm having some behaviour issues with my son. I have to figure out a plan of action in order for him to stop soon enough. Taking away privileges and sending him to his room is just not working anymore. The joys of parenthood... :o) It's all worth it though.

I'm looking forward to get my needles clicking again tonight.

No comments: