Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Inspiration / Motivation / Enthusiasm



It's amazing how going to a yarn shop totally inspires my creativity in knitting. I've designed many things by just seeing the texture and color of the yarn.

On other occasions, I'll look through pattern books, the web or clothing in stores and change colors and the stitch pattern to make it my own.

What motivates me to knit is talking about it with other knitters or being part of a group. The statisfaction of a finished product is a real motivator as well.

Sometimes the arrival of a new baby or a special occasion will motivate me to start a new project.

What I enjoy the most about knitting is being able to design and choose my projects. The possibilities are endless and that's why I am so enthusiastic about this hobby.

Happy knitting!!

No comments: